Our projects are carefully selected, qualified for the EB-5 Visa Program and Audited by NES Financial.
EB-5 Project Requirements
- Projects must be within a Targeted Employment Area (TEA), with high unemployment, as designated by the United States Department of Labor.
- EB-5 Projects must undergo a previous feasibility / econometric study to determine the number of jobs that it will create.
- Each EB-5 Project must generate a minimum of 10 full time jobs in the United States, per investor.
OUR CURRENT PROJECTS
Riverstreet – New Orleans, Louisiana
Located along the Mississippi River in the Algiers Point neighborhood of New Orleans, the Riverstreet property will be a river-side new multi-family residential apartment community with 167 units.
- Qualified project under TEA and Opportunity Zone Census tract.
- Located on the Mississippi River, with fabulous views of the French Quarter and Downtown New Orleans.
- Modern construction with amenities and commercial space, for residents’ convenience.
- Nearby access to Mississippi River Trail.
- Adjacent access to historic Algiers Point, a vibrant community surrounded by shops, cafes and lots of New Orleans culture.
- 3% Annual interest rate per investor.
- Seeking 12 investors.
RIVERSTREET CAPITAL STOCK
TOTAL PROJECT COST USD$ 44,891,200
12 EB-5 INVESTORS USD $ 10,800,000
HUD 221D4 (GOV. LOAN) USD $ 30,000,000
PRIVATE EQUITY USD $ 4,091,200
East River LIVING- Miami, Florida
Located in a pedestrian-friendly neighborhood on the west side of the Miami River, East River Living is an eight story, 34-unit residential rental building.
- Up and coming community within walking distance to the hottest restaurants, bars and shops in Miami.
- 5 minutes from Brickell area, Miami’s financial district.
- Perfect for working professionals and families looking to live close to work.
- Studios, one and two bedroom apartments with private parking and pool.
- Ample views of the Miami River, Downtown Miami and Brickell.
- Seeking 7 investors.
This Project is already Built and will enter into Operation on the last quarter of 2020.
The required jobs for the EB-5 investors have been already created.
TOTAL PROJECT COST USD $12,303,371
9 EB-5 INVESTORS USD $ 6,300,000
BANK LOAN USD $ 5,500,000
PRIVATE EQUITY USD $ 503,371
Get in Touch with The EB-5 Team Today
We are here to provide you with more information, answers to any questions you may have and to help you achieve the U.S. Permanent Residency, or get your Project Funded with all the benefits of the EB-5 Visa Program.
175 SW 7th Street, Suite 2201-28, Miami FL 33130
+1 (305) 850.0990
Disclaimer: *The details of our Projects are contained within a PPM (Private Placement Memorandum) directed exclusively to International Non-American investors, and it does not constitute an offer of "securities" within the United States of America.
We serve investors from Latin America, Europe and Asia, interested in obtaining the American Residency through the EB-5 Visa Program.
EB-5 Consulting Group ©2020 • All rights reserved